Bad comments about oneself are generally not heard directly. However, good comments are sometimes directly written or told to the person concerned. Here, I share some of those good moments, and hope that these will help me to develop/strengthen GOOD relationships with the readers of these opinions.
Project Awards (10)
- 2011 Suresh Chandra Memorial Trust Award for B. Tech Proj. in Mech. Eng.: Development and Verification of Interface for Modular Design of Mobile Robots
- 2011 BOSS Award for Best Hardcore Exp. B. Tech Proj. in Mech. Eng.: Control and Stability of an Inverted Pendulum System--Strategies and Implementation
- 2010 MM Suri Award for Best Hardware M. Tech Project in Mech. Eng.: System Integration and Control of Omni-directional Walking Simulator
Here is an account of my research activities stemmed from my Ph. D at McGill (Canada), Post-doctoral research at Toshiba (Japan) and Univ. of Stuttgart (Germany), funded projects, and student projects (Ph. D/M.S./B. Tech, etc.).
My (Sorry Our) Initiatives (11)
Here I mention some of our successful initiatives (carried out by me, my family and friends) that remind us our strength. I am sharing these here with the hope that the reader will get encouraged or motivated if he or she is not already doing similar work.
Media Coverage (24)
1. Interview in DD News on Industry 4.0 (April 21, 2017)
2. "Beads of Hope: Rural Automation Helpd Women Achieve Their Dreams"